The Portland Trail Blazers announced today that fans will be required to present proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the event –
With the health and safety of our fans, staff, players and touring artists at the forefront, the Trail Blazers and Rose Quarter will be requiring all guests ages 12 and up attending any event at the Rose Quarter, including Winterhawks games, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the event.
This policy will begin on September 4 when Megadeth comes to Moda Center, and with the first Trail Blazers preseason game at Moda Center on October 4 against the Golden State Warriors. The requirement will be in place until further notice – any updates to the policy will be widely communicated. Masks will continue to be mandatory at all times while on the Rose Quarter campus and inside the arenas.
The following are acceptable as proof of vaccination:
- A CDC-issued vaccination card including the name of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccination provided and the date that the last dose was administered.
- A digital photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device.
- A printed photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR Test:
- A digital photo of negative COVID-19 PCR test results that includes the name of the ticketed fan.
- A printed photo of negative COVID-19 PCR test results that includes the name of the ticketed fan.