Report: Lillard Joins Three-Point Contest
The Portland Trail Blazers will have two representatives in Charlotte for the NBA’s 2019 Three-Point Contest, according to multiple reports. Damian Lillard will be joining a solid list of expected participants that includes his teammate, Seth Curry.
Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard will compete in the 3-Point Contest at All-Star Weekend in Charlotte, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 26, 2019
Within the last 48 hours, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski broke the news that both Curry brothers–Portland’s Seth and Golden State’s Stephen–would be in the 2019 Three-Point Contest in their hometown of Charlotte, N.C.
Below is a list of the reported competitors (and who broke the news) for the Three-Point Contest.
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers (Chris Haynes)
- Seth Curry, Portland Trail Blazers (Adrian Wojnarowski)
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors (Adrian Wojnarowski)
- Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks (Shams Charania)
- Buddy Hield, Sacramento Kings (Shams Charania)