No family or person is ever turned away!
The Barbers Peanut Butter drive has donated over 60,000 jars of peanut butter to the Sunshine Division over the last three years, and this year we hope to donate another 25,000 jars!
This amount of peanut butter will last about 12 months at the Sunshine Division as it is a very popular food item for families because of its high protein content and the fact that it does not need refrigeration.
- A Pair of Club level tickets to the Civil War between Oregon and Oregon State on November 24th for the Grand prize winner
- A pair of courtside tickets to any Blazer game to the person who donates the most during the 3:00pm – 4:00pm hour
- A pair of tickets to the Ducks-Wildcats game on Saturday to the person who donates the most during the 4:00pm – 5:00pm hour
- A one-night’s stay at the Resort at the Mountain that includes golf and dining for the person who donates the most during the 5:00pm – 6:00pm hour
- A pair of tickets to the Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes game on October 27th for the person who donates the most during the 6:00pm – 7:00pm hour
- Two pairs of Doc Martens Boots
- Free haircuts for anyone who donates five jars of peanut butter
We need everyone's help! Join us at the Sandy Blvd. location or stop in at any Barbers location and donate...the Peanut Butter is already there. For only $1.00 you can donate a jar and put it into the bins that are set up in all of our shops. Go to www.thebarbersonline.com to find a location near you.